At a Glance
- Sourcing Logic Drivers for Standard I/O Rack
- Discrete Control Wiring Block
- PLC Logic Can Drive Standard I/O
- TTL Logic Can Drive I/O > 5 VDC
- Piggy-backs on 50-PIN IDC Connector
- 24 Active Inverting Logic Drivers
- 16 - 24 AWG Control Wiring
Brentek's IDC50-SRC Sinking Driver Interface allows PLC Logic (sourcing) or TTL Logic to drive an I/O Rack that is loaded up with standard output modules (Active Low Logic).
This piggy-back adapter has 24 on-board inverting I/O Module Drivers which convert PLC Sourcing Logic or TTL Logic signals to the Active Low Logic that Industry-standard Output Modules use. Its input terminals accept control logic signals ranging from standard 5v to 24V (active high). An internal pull-down resistor assures that any unused inputs are "OFF". Please see the IDC50-SRC datasheet for complete operating information.
The IDC50-SRC adapter board plugs directly onto the 50-pin IDC connector on Industry-standard I/O Mounting Racks, providing wiring access for all control signals and signal common (GND). It is suitable for I/O Racks with up to 24 positions. Its terminal block accepts control wires ranging from 16 to 24 AWG.How to Purchase Customize It!